Saturday, January 12, 2013

Photo Contest Entries

I am entering a local photo contest and I cannot decide which photos to choose for the following subjects: Landscape, Portrait, Animal, Still Life and Abstract.  Which ones should I choose? Can only pick one for each subject. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks!!!

Add caption

 Subject: Animal - Siberian Husky or playful painted pony?




Landscape: Maine sunrise or Maine coastline or Mushroom in the woods? It's the Mushroom.





Portraits: Train Engineer or vintage family outing






Still Life: Balancing Rocks or Vintage Airplane Engine





Abstract: Turquoise Wood, Chicken Pen, NYC Building


8 comments:

  1. Great photos! I should chose Portraits or Abstract. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Birgitta, I appreciate the help!

      Delete
    2. Thanks again for helping with my photo choices for the photo exhibition. It turns out you were right and I won for my Abstract and Portrait. 1st and 2nd places! Appreciate your input!

      Delete
  2. All great shots! My opinion:
    Animal - love the husky. Those blue eyes are gorgous.
    Landscape - I like the sunset the best. Love the colors in that one.
    Portrait - vintage people.
    Still life - airplane engine. Love the tones.
    Abstract - the wood or the building

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! I hope the judges agree as well. Thanks so much for the help. It is greatly appreciated.
      San

      Delete
    2. The judges agreed! I won 1st and 2nd place for two of my photos. I appreciate the help!

      Delete
  3. Hey San! Watch out... I'm following you.

    Bee-oot-ee-ful! Here are my picks...
    • Husky
    • Mushroom
    • Vintage Family
    • Engine
    • Blue Wood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Splib,
      You are a doll! Thanks for following.
      Now I need to print, mat, frame and drop it off.
      Wish me luck!

      Delete